FBC is an independent agency specializing in retirement security for individuals and small businesses since 1992.
FBC strives to adhere to the financial planning process endorsed by the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards®
- Define the relationship between client and planner.
- Gather client financial data.
- Evaluate client financial status.
- Develop a plan which provides a secure retirement for the client.
- Implement the plan
- Evaluate and adjust the plan over time.
FBC is licensed to conduct insurance business in the States of South Dakota, Minnesota and Iowa. FBC is appointed to represent AVIVAUSA, Mutual of Omaha and Midland National. FBC is also affiliated with Insurance Agency Marketing Services of Omaha, Nebraska which provides access to product and back office support from over thirty household name financial service providers.